I Wanted to Make Something of Myself for My Family’s Sake
Living in poverty is how I grew up. My parents tried to do what they could for my brother and me when we were growing up. But they had a variety of health problems that caused them to struggle. My brother and I tried to help out by working to bring in some extra money. We mowed lawns and things like that on the weekends, but it was nowhere near the help we needed to get our family ahead. I had dreams of making a lot of money one day. A man with the last name of Chagoury has been my inspiration for many years in the field of real estate investment, and I hope that I will do just as well as he has done for himself financially.
I made sure that I went to college. My parents told me over and over again that not going to college would hurt me in many ways. Mom had never attended before. My dad started and got through one year, but he dropped out in order to help his own parents. I had been thinking of skipping school myself so that I could go straight to work after high school and give my parents more financial help as soon as possible. They told me that the best thing I could do would be to get my degree and to not make the same mistake they did.
Getting through school was easy enough. It was figuring out what I wanted to do aftewrard that was hard for me. I wanted to get my business degree. It took me a year or so after graduation to finally settle on dabbling in real estate. I realized that I was really good at sales, and I finally settled into it full time. That was when I saw how well so many other people were doing at it.
- We Want Something Special for Our Kids
- I Applied for a Better Position After Having Trouble
- I Needed to Grow Up After Seeing How Hard Life Can Be
- I Found What I Needed on a Local Website
- Our Mom Hired Professional Movers
- The Foundation of the House Has Subsided
- A Storage Facility for My Possessions
- I Wanted Central Air Rather Than Window Units
- I Wanted to Make Something of Myself for My Family’s Sake
- Corporate Video Production Company in Indonesia
- Hiring an Architect to Adapt Home Plans for Our Building Site
- I Am Not Going to Lose Tenants
- 6 Stress-Relieving Financial Tips for Entrepreneurs
- Money Lessons I Learned Delivering Newspapers to Rich People
- 5 Secrets Most People Don’t Know About Money
- Don’t Let a Startup Failure Hold You Back
- Will Gen Z Fill the Gap in Creative Talent?